Since early March, BurnBrae has taken steps in cooperation with our properties’ management companies to protect our employees and residents from COVID-19. We continue to tailor our efforts to recommendations made by the CDC which include the following:
- Enhanced cleaning measures of common areas, elevators, and amenity areas
- Keeping our employees and residents at a safe distance
- Restricting non-essential visitors at our senior facilities
- Closing amenity spaces
- Completing virtual tours for open apartments
- Responding to only essential maintenance requests
We are closely monitoring guidance from the CDC and local authorities to determine when to safely return to ordinary business procedures. Customer service remains a core focus of ours during these difficult times. Should you have a concern or questions please feel free to reach out to us.